We offer services for Infants (6weeks old) to 1st graders:
Our various activities and programs are geared toward the development of a child's:
Motor Skills Development
- Development of the Gross motor skills.
- Development of Fine motor skills.
- Listen and Response to question.
- Speak and Communicate in appropriate language.
- Writing and Communicate in appropriate language.
- Reading using systematic method.
Quran Reading Program
- To learn Al Quran in the easy & FUN technique.
- Student be able read Quran in short period.
- Able to Read Quran with proper makhraj & tajweed.
Hifz Program: (optional)
To awaken the child's desire and encourage them to learn Arabic with right pronunciation as a new language
Add to their Arabic vocabulary daily which helps them to understand the Quran.
Learning about prophet stories and the lesson behind each story,
memorize Quran, learn Hadith and Adab of Prophet Muhammad PBUH
To help develop the kindness, courtesy and self-discipline that will allow them to grow into full members of the society to please Allah SWT and Rasoul Allah SAAW
To create a spirit of joyful learning to help the child master good manners and follow Sunnah of prophet SAAW.
- Develop strong faith to Allah.
- Understanding concept of being good to others.
- Follow the exemplary characther of Prophet Muhammad (saw).
- Learn the Fire evacuation procedure
- How to avoid and stay safe during fire
- Plano Fire Department visit & presentation
- Enrich the use of Technology in Classroom.
- Understand correct care and use of computers.
- Knowledgable and skillfull in the use of computers.
- Educate the important of taking care of the earth.
- Cleanliness is part of Islam.
- What items to be recycle.
- Develops a basic movement vocabulary (e.g. locomotor skills, non-manipulative, manipulative).
- Listens and physically responds to directions with regard to motor skill performance
Report Card & Parents Day
- To provide overview to parents.
- To acquaint child academic progress.
- Extend Silaturahim between parents and teachers.
Eid Celebration program
- To help spread the message to our children of the history behind the special event.
Hajj simulation day:
- Stimulating the curiousity.
- To increase the interest on Science and Technology.
- To provide the enviroment for the hands on experience learning.
Road Safety Program
- Learn how to stay safe on the road.
- Dos & Don'ts when on road
- Engaging Learning Experience Using Role Play Simulations.
- To congratulate student for the hardwork and all the efforts throughout the year.
Multi cultural week:
Arts & Science show:
- Learn to use kitchen materials.
- Learn the basic of cooking technique.
- Learn the important of hygiene.
Copyright © 2017 Kids Learning Center | Website Design and Developed By Intrigue IT Solutions